Sunday 17 April 2011

Weekly Photo - 17/04/2011 "At The Going Down Of The Sun..."

This weeks photo does break one of my rules being that it was shot for my university assessment however being assessment time I have not had a great deal of down time. For a location photography group assessment on The Shrine of Remembrance, fellow student Marie Lafferty and myself took this image of one of the Victoria Police Shrine Guards up on the roof top balcony of the Shrine on the same day that many Melbourne area ANZAC Day services where being held a week ahead of the main dawn service in the Melbourne CBD which attracts a crowd of thousands..

I would also like to give advanced warning that next week there will not be an image as I will be without internet access on a SCUBA Diving holiday, there will be a large post when I return. 




Click image for a larger view


"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them."

1 comment: