Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

What better time to get back in to the weekly blogging again than on the first Sunday of the year?
After a very busy few months towards the end of 2012 spent finishing university, helping to organise our graduate exhibition, and graduating I am now free and ready to get back in to the organised flow of weekly blog updates.

I hope everyone enjoyed a fantastic Festive Season and a wonderful New Year. I was lucky enough to spend New Years Eve roaming about in New York's Times Square from about 8pm-1am. Whilst I can say it is not something I think I ever intend to do again it was an amazing experience and truly unforgettable, once in a lifetime kind of moment.

I hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoyed taking them and I look forward to bringing my work to your screens every week this year!










No comments:

Post a Comment